The workshop is hands on and participants will experience clinical hypnosis, learn how to do self-hypnosis and observe the use of clinical hypnotherapy. Discussion on how to create a suitable treatment plan will integrate the expertise from the various disciplines of healthcare delegates and highlight how and when clinical hypnosis can provide benefits to the patient. Participants will gain both useful insight and practical skills to benefit their patients.
The workshop is set in the current context of the worldwide resurgence in the clinical use of hypnosis as the medical community takes a more holistic approach to the management of a wide variety of presenting symptoms and condition.
It is designed to provide :
- Hands on experience of clinical hypnotherapy
- Wider understanding of how patients may benefit through clinical hypnosis
- Creation of treatment plan including clinical hypnosis for hypertension
- Creation of treatment plan including clinical hypnosis for pre- and post-operative care
- How to use clinical hypnosis for self-relaxation
- How to identify a qualified clinical hypnotherapist
- LCCH-AFPM certificate of attendance
For more details, you may download the flyer at www.hypnosis-malaysia.com
By Sheila Menon, Principal & Director